Kokatat HustleR Buoyancy Aid
The HustleR features a quick release chest harness, D-ring attachment for standard cow tail or Touring Tow Tether, a sleeve designed to fit Kokatat’s River Tow Tether and a covered front lash tab for rescue knife. The large, extra-deep clamshell front pocket with two-way zipper allows for internal organization. Covered in Rugged 500D Cordura, two stacked and sculpted pre-curved foam panels wrap and float around the torso to allow optimal fit on varied torso sizes. It has a pull over design with adjustable shoulders and three side adjustments for a secure fit.
What do SKO think? We are excited to test this PFD out. We have decided to try it for sea kayaking due to features such as the large pockets and the subtle but easily accessible knife location just under the main pocket. The pre-curved shape of the foam panels on the HustleR PFD allows it to hug the shape of the paddlers body meaning the fit is seriously good! The large clamshell pocket is a feature we really like as it provides sufficient storage whilst being easy to access anything it contains. We very much look forward to seeing what else this PFD provides throughout the season!
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Pullover design
- Large, clamshell front pocket with two-way zipper and internal organization
- Adjustable shoulders and three side adjustments
- Covered front lash tab for a rescue knife attachment
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Sleeve for River Tow Tether
- D-ring for cow tail attachment
- Comes with Belly Pocket accessory