NRS Ion PFD Men's
From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders the NRS Ion PFD is a comfortable. low-profile jackets that gets all the details right.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra sft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a low-profile buoyancy aid certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Weight: 930g
- Style: Low profile
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: side buckle