NRS Ninja Buoyancy Aid
The NRS Ninja is the low-profile PFD that can do a bit of everything. The NRS Ninja is a low-proflie PFD for the paddlers who take part in multiple disciplines from SUP to kayaking. The flotation is concentrated into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets’ weight range.
- Outer Fabric – 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Lining – 200-denier nylon
- Entry System – Side buckle
- Pockets – 1 clamshell on the front
- Adjustment System – 4 side straps and 2 shoulder straps
|S/M||83 – 101|
|L/XL||96 – 116|
|XXL||106 – 127|