Overboard Waterproof First Aid Kit
Thanks to fully welded seams and our trusty Fold Seal System™, this 100% waterproof first aid bag is suitable for quick submersion and even floats if dropped in water.
Includes Resuscitation Aid
Separate pocket chain pouch to store the resuscitation aid for quick access.
Constructed from tough nylon coated PVC, this waterproof first aid dry bag includes over 30+ treatments for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor or water-based activities.
A fully adjustable shoulder strap and rear belt loop attachment systems on the waterproof first aid kit bag means you can carry this bag hands free, allowing you to launch your craft or explore the great outdoors.
All first aid dry sack treatments are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.
- 1 x Waterproof First Aid Bag – 3 Litres
- 1 x Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Treatment Pouch
- 1 × Essential care card
- 1 × Safety pin set (6 piece)
- 1 × Metal scissors
- 1 × Tweezers
- 1 × PVC gloves (2 pair)
- 1 × Resuscitation aid with pocket chain pouch
- 6 × Alcohol prep pad
- 2 × Non-adherent dressing pad
- 1 × Burn treatment gel
Tapes and Bandages
- 1 × First Aid pouch with assorted plaster pack
- 1 × PBT bandage (L)
- 1 × Crepe bandage (1.25 x 5m)
- 2 × Sterile gauze pads (8-ply)
- 1 × Micropore tape
- 2 × Wound closure strips
- 2 × Sterile blister plasters
- 1 × Triangular bandage