NRS Men's Explorer Comfort-Neck Dry Suit
An entry level drysuit suitable for kayaking and SUP but with the all important ‘Pee Zip’ for your convenience.The Explorer features NRS’ double cuff system which has both Latex AND spandex overcuffs which offer the driest wrists on the market. The Eclipse LT fabric is what NRS’s serious sea kayaking”Navigator’ suit was constructed of in 2021 and what the SKO staff instructors used all of the 2020 and 2021 season. We’ve chosen to add this suit to our school stock, so it will be given a hard work out all year round but with NRS’s UK based customer support & repair service we are happy we have the right product for our clients.
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ seal around the neck is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal® zipper eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility, reduces stress on the zipper and is refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- Latex gaskets at the wrists with polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs.
- Heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® relief zipper.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Features fabric socks, buckle-closure waist belt and reflective tape for low-light conditions.
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|