Navigator Dry Suit
Long days and extended tours require a different kind of paddling suit. The NRS Navigator delivers with a comfortable neoprene neck seal, Eclipse 4-layer fabric and smart details for kayak touring comfort and convenience.
- As an alternative to conventional drysuits, the Navigator Paddling Suit features a GlideSkin neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex, which still keeps most water out but is more comfortable for long days and extended tours.
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling. And stretchy polyurethane overcuffs protect the gaskets.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows friction-free paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP MasterSeal entry and relief zippers provide a dependable dry seal. For extra protection, hook-and-loop sealed flaps
We find this suit is quite narrow in the hips, so strongly recommend trying before buying.
Mark has been wearing this suit for the 2019 season so far and is impressed with how supple the material is and how good the hood is when you really need it.
|Neck Closure:||GlideSkin gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with polyurethane overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|