Waterhaul Zennor Ice Blue Mirror Sunglasses
Only 2 left in stock
Waterhaul’s Zennor sunglasses model is made from recycled trawl nets and lines and is paired with polarised impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The wrapped frame is perfect for sports and outdoors adventure, and suits a broad range of face shapes.
- Italian engineered and hand-finished.
– Wrap-around design with heat-adjustable arms.
– 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled polypropylene nets and lines, which are the most abundant form of ghost gear we find on our shores.
– Matte slate finish, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to it’s oceanic origin.
– Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
POLARISED + IMPACT-RESISTANT
Designed for high-intensity activity, we selected highly impact-resistant PC polarised lenses to offer a performance balance option with reduced lens weight and a water-repellent exterior coating.
The lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from water surfaces, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Both our Grey and Ice Blue mirror lenses provide full UV400 protection.
The highly wrapping frame eliminates any unfiltered light entering from the sides. Designed with biking, sailing, climbing and outdoor adventures in mind.
All items except sea kayaks can be shipped within the UK. Delivery costs are as follows:
- Free local pickup is available on all orders, subject to Covid restrictions.
- Free shipping on orders over £50, excluding paddles, drysuits, and parcels weighing over 2kg.
- £3.10: standard Royal Mail second class.
- £8.99: Royal Mail special delivery. This is the minimum cost of shipping drysuits, due to the insurance available, and parcels over 2kg in weight.
- £13.12: Parcelforce 48. This is the minimum cost of shipping paddles, due to their length.
- £35: Courier shipping. This is the minimum cost of shipping large items such as sit-on-tops and inflatable kayaks.
Due to changes in VAT Regulations in Europe on July 1st 2021 it is no longer financially viable for us to supply to customers in EU countries. If the situation changes in the future we would be happy to start up again and we are sorry we cannot help in the meantime.
All items except sea kayaks can be shipped internationally. Please be aware that you may be required to pay import tax, VAT, and additional shipping charges in your country before being able to receive your parcel. Sea Kayak Oban has no control over the charges, and cannot be liable for them.
If you choose to return items from outside the UK, there will be similar charges imposed on Sea Kayak Oban for the goods to re-enter the UK. The cost of these charges will be deducted from any refund. In the case of an exchange, we will send you a bill for these charges, which will need to be paid before the exchange item is sent out.
Delivery costs are as follows, including the preparation of all necessary documentation:
- USA: £35
- Canada: £55
- Rest of the world: £50
Due to the combined impacts of Covid and Brexit, shipping times both within the UK and abroad are highly variable. The fastest options within the UK are Parcelforce 48 (which is now a 72 hour service), and Royal Mail Special delivery, which is normally a next day service.
If lockdown restrictions are in place across Argyll and Bute, we will normally only process orders on Mondays and Thursdays.
Shipping sea kayaks
Due to their length, sea kayaks cannot be shipped by courier. Delivery within the UK can be arranged, and for some custom orders it may be possible for you to collect from the factory.
Shipping abroad may be possible, depending on the country.
If you are unable to pick up your kayak from us, please contact us to discuss alternative options.