- You cannot add "Aqua Bound Whiskey Bent Carbon Shaft, Glass Blade 2nd - Northern Lights, 205cm" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Aqua Bound Whiskey Bent Carbon Shaft, Glass Blade 2nd
Cosmetic Second: Full RRP £410. Sale price £361.80
These paddles have perfect shafts but may have small Cosmetic blemishes on the blades. Quote from Aquabound “Each of these blades is hand-crafted, which means that in the process, we end up with blades that have slight cosmetic imperfections – resin bubbles, streaking, fabric wrinkles”.
Demo Paddle Available
Aqua Bound have undergone rigorous testing and researching to design a paddle that has all the characteristics a paddler wants. The innovative Posi-Lok™ ferrule system was designed to be salt water friendly by containing no metal components that can corrode over time. The joint is a tight fit allowing for no play to occur overtime and is made from fiberglass composite ensuring that it is 42% stronger than plastic ferrules. We at Sea Kayak Oban are very much looking forward to trying these paddles out.
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 20 x 41 cm
Blade Surface Area: 613 sq. cm
Weight: 808 g
Ferrule Angles: Infinite