Scorpio MkII HV
P&H Scorpio HV MK2 in Corelite X, the high volume Scorpio touring sea kayak.
Higher deck and roomier cockpit, very easy to get into, features the P&H trademark shaped seat and thigh-braces, ideal boat when 6ft + and over 15st.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Shallow âVâ Hull with rounded chines for the ultimate blend of performance, control and stability.
- Maximum waterline for efficient travel over long distances.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Available with Skeg or the revolutionary Skudder system.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.