P&H Scorpio MkII HV
Demo Boat Available
The Scorpio shares the same progressive hull profile as the Cetus, transitioning seamlessly from a slender bow to a highly stable, slight ‘V’ body with rounded chines, giving a smooth ride and effortless control in all conditions, particularly when coupled with the option of the revolutionary P&H Skudder system.
Above the water, the Scorpio’s deck has been designed around the requirements of modern sea kayakers, with a whole plethora of additional details such as recesses for secure split paddle storage, moulded-in inserts to take a kayak sail mast foot, no other polyethylene sea kayak on the market is as fully featured and expedition-ready as this.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Shallow âVâ Hull with rounded chines for the ultimate blend of performance, control and stability.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Available with Skeg or the revolutionary Skudder system.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
Max Paddler Weight: 135kg
You may also like…
- Sold out - Contact us to order
Valley Etain 17.7 RM
- Select options