Kokatat Storm Cag
The Storm Cag is a one-piece combination jacket and spraydeck cover is designed to be worn over existing clothing and buyancy aid in inclement weather on or off the water. Super warm after a capsize. It also functions in an emergency when needed for extra insulation or when dealing with an injured paddler. One size fits most (cockpit size L, jacket size XL). Exists in Orange only. Made using Kokatat’s Hydrus fabric.Also works well for people in a wheelchair as it cover them down to mid-calf, keep their blanket and handbag dry and cover the sides of the wheechair – tried and tested in our shop.
- Full coverage pullover with integrated adjustable shock cord
- Oversize cut for full mobility over a cag & buoyancy aid
- Dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill
- Large zipped self-draining front pocket
- Pass-through behind this pocket to access Bâaid pockets or cag, etc.
- Large hand-warmer pocket
- Reflective tape on hood & sleeves
- Also keep you dry around camp
- Stuffs into hood for storage
- Made of Hydrus 2.5 material