NRS Co-Pilot Knife
A knife with smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener and it’s compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberised grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench
What do SKO think? We always say that safety is our number one priority whilst out on the water ourselves and when chatting in the shop. The NRS Co-Pilot is a lightweight, strong and ergonomic blade with all of the features we like. The combination of a blunt tip and only having one side of the blade serrated allows us to feel more comfortable whilst using it in demanding conditions. The quick release sheath can be used easily with one hand and even with cold hands yet still locks the knife away securely.