A new version of this is expected in Sept Oct 2022 with updated features. Prospective customers are advised to wait for the new advanced version.
Wherever you are, at sea or on land, the rescueME PLB1 provides the reassurance that global emergency services can be alerted by the press of a button. The rescueMe PLB1 can be operated with a single hand in even the most challenging situations.
Approx. One third lighter, one third smaller than the competition. Battery life of 2years longer than the competition.
What do SKO think? We all carry one of these without fail. There is no reason to kayaking in the UK without one. They really really save lives.
- Waterproof to 15m
- 30% smaller by volume
- Easily fits in lifejacket
- Retractable Antenna
- 7 Year Battery Life
- 7 year warranty
- 24+ hour operational life
- High intensity (1 candela) strobe
- 66 channel GPS receiver
- Unique mounting clip
- Operates on the global Cospas Sarsat rescue system
- Fast accurate positioning
- Homing beacon to aid final location by search and rescue craft
- Free to use, no subscription charges