Wavesport Horizon Tandem with Rudder
The new Wavesport Horizon tandem touring sea kayak with rudder is perfect for day trips on the sea and lochs, and roomy enough kit of an overnight trip away. The long waterline provides excellent directional stability yet the Horizon is still nimble enough for inland adventures.
You might remember it as the Perception Horizon. It has had a make-over with a new seat design but is still the same super stabe reliable hull.
A high volume bow gives a dry ride even in choppy waters, as it rides over waves and deflects spray from the cockpit areas. It copes easily with varied weight distribution between the spacious cockpits and hatches; with plenty of room under the bow and stern Easy Seal hatches for two paddlers’ kit. The Rudder improves tracking and manoeuverability.
- Length: 488 cm / 16’0″.
- Width: 76 cm / 30″.
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 280 kg
- Weight: 33 kg
- Cockpit Length: 86 cm / 34″.
- Cockpit Width: 54 cm / 21″.
- Adjustable Pedal Footrests.
- Black Out Outfitting System
- Forward Ratcheting Backband
- Adjustable, Padded Trekking Thighbrace
- Tracking Hull.
- Superlinear Polyethylene Shell.
- Moulded In Handles Bow and Stern.
- Deck Rigging.
- Bow and Stern Bulkheads.
- 24cm Bow Hatch.
- Oval Stern Hatch.