NRS Chinook – Fishing Buoyancy Aid
The NRS Chinook is for those who love fishing. This bouyancy aid features multiple adjustment points to ensure a good fit, comfort and allows the user to move freely. It is easy to get on and off thanks to the jacket design with a zip in the middle to secure it nicely. The multiple pockets provides endless storage for various bits of gear whilst keeping it organised with different compartments within.
- Rod holder loop
- Strobe holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organisation
- Shoulder strap keepers
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organisation, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customised fit.
- Outer fabric – 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry system – front zip
- Pockets – 5 front
- Adjustment system – 4 on the side, 2 on shoulders and 1 on the waist
|XS/M||76 – 106|
|L/XL||106 – 132|
|XL/XXL||127 – 142|