NRS Vista Buoyancy Aid
Minimal flair meets maximum comfort, the NRS Vista PFD is designed to meet the needs of beginning and recreational paddlers with a focus on comfort, safety and price. The shoulder straps can be easily tensioned by the user allowing a good and comfortable fit. A non-waterproof zip pocket on the front allows the paddler to carry necessities will keeping a simple look. This PFD is nice and easy to take on and off with its jacket-like design with a zipper in the middle and a buckle at the bottom to secure it.
- lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket and multiple reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The basic design and budget-friendly price tag makes it easy to buy a Vista as a spare for your boat.
- This jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
|XS/M||76 – 106|
|L/XL||106 – 132|
|XL/XXL||127 – 142|
You may also like…
- Sold out - Contact us to order
Typhoon Surfmaster Boots – Large
- Read more