McNett Gear Aid Drysuit + Wetsuit Shampoo
Use Gear Aid® ReviveX™ Wetsuit & Dry Suit Shampoo to remove organic odor-causing bacteria and to neutralize chlorine and salt deposits preventing damage to your drysuits or neoprene. Recommended for GORE-TEX Pro products such as the NRS Navigator or Kokatat Odyssey drsuits.
- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, water shoes, gloves, PFDs, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.
- Bottle size 250ml