Key features include:
- Powerful, water and sweat-resistant protection for up to 8 hours
- Protects against insects around world – as well as the infamous Scottish biting midge, it gives excellent protection against mosquitoes, horse flies, ticks and other biting pests
- DEET-free: contains 20% Picaridn (also known as Saltidin), recommended by WHO, Health Protection Scotland and Public Health England for effective biting-insect protection
- Safe for adults, pregnant women and especially good for use with young children (from 2 years)
- Non-sticky, moisturising milk formulation with a pleasant fragrance
- Developed and tested in Scotland under the harshest of conditions
Biting nuisance to man and very occasionally, nasty allergic reactions to their bites.
Multiple species, responsible for transmitting a variety of disease to humans including Dengue fever, Yellow fever, Zika virus and of course malaria.
Nasty bites if not removed quickly and can be infected with bacteria causing Lyme disease.
Extremely painful bites.
Itchy bites, that can become infected. Can occasionally (but rarely in the UK) carry diseases such as typhus.