This jacket is perfect for varying conditions thanks to the tough and durable 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric and features such as the fully articulated hood with an offset zipper design allowing the paddler to protect their face from the elements. The Orion is a must for long days or expeditions from the comfort of the GlideSkin™ seals to the pockets included on the arms and torso. This jacket is a versatile piece of equipment for the days that the conditions are tough.
- Articulated, adjustable hood
- Perforated face shield
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics throughout the jacket, keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- 2 PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Neck Closure – GlideSkin™ gasket
- Wrist Closure – Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
- Waist System – Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
- Pockets – 1 on the front and 1 on each sleeve