- You cannot add "Life Systems Heatshield Bivi Bag" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Life Systems Light & Dry Pro First Aid Kit
We here at Sea Kayak Oban belive that a First Aid Kit is something best built yourself from scratch over years of aquiring knowledge through training and practise. We all have differing levels and skill and confidence so you should only carry kit you are happy to use…. However everyone has to start somewhere and after some serious research we think this little kit offers simplicity and variety for most minor on the water cuts and scratches.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Pair Large Vinyl Gloves – Medical Grade, Powder Free
- 1 x Lifesystems LokTop waterproof bag 10.2cm x 18cm
- 16 x 200mg Ibuprofen Tablets (not included in EU kit)
- 1 x Elasticated Cohesive Bandage
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 2 x 7.5g Suncream Sachets; Mountain Formula SPF50
- 1 x Micropor Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm x 2m
- 4 x Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes (5 x in EU kit)
- 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream 15g (not included in EU kit)
- 6 x Chlorine Water Purification Tablets (not included in EU kit)
- 1 x Sterile Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Sterile Low Adherent Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 15 x Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Swabs 5cm x 5cm, 4ply
- 1 x Pack Assorted Plasters
- 6 x Wound Closure Strips
- 2 x Sterile Blister Plaster (4 x in EU kit)
All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.